Text size [-] [+]
HyperControl is built into Live since version 7.015 and later. No additional driver or software installation is required.
1. To enable HyperControl in Live with Axiom Pro, choose Preferences from the Options menu (PC) or Live menu (Mac). Click the MIDI Sync tab from the Preferences window.
2. In the Control Surface column, choose “Axiom Pro” from the pop-up menu.
3. From the Input and Output columns, choose HyperControl In and HyperControl Out respectively.
Note: When using the Microsoft class-complaint driver in Windows XP, select USB Audio Device  for Input and Output
4. Under MIDI Ports, turn on the Axiom Pro HyperControl and USB inputs for Track.
5. Close the Preferences window. You are now able to control Live with HyperControl.
For more information, please refer to the HyperControl for Ableton Live User Guide.