Text size [-] [+]
The new M-Audio Axiom Pro keyboards feature HyperControl technolog, which automatically maps the keyboard's controls to commonly accessed parameters in digital audio workstations, as well as software instruments. The constant two-way link with your host DAW means the keyboard's controls are always in sync with your software's active parameters. The intuitive graphic LCD constantly updates the current values, which ensures seamless editing and prevents parameter jumps—even when plug-ins are closed. See below for a list of audio software currently compatible with HyperControl.
Please check back for updates on additional DAW compatibility.
- Ableton Live 7.0.15 and later
- Apple Logic Pro 8.02 and later*
- Pro Tools SE 8.0.3
- Pro Tools M-Powered 7.4 and higher
- Pro Tools LE 7.4 and higher
- Pro Tools MP9
- Pro Tools 9
- Pro Tools 10
- Propellerhead Reason 4.x
- Propellerhead Reason 5.0.1
- Propellerhead Reason 6**
- Propellerhead Record 1.0.1***
- Propellerhead Record 1.5.1
- Sibelius 7
- Steinberg Cubase 4.x
- Steinberg Cubase 5.5.3****
- Steinberg Cubase 6.0.5****
* Logic Express does not go through the qualification process
** HyperControl is built into Reason 6, there are no additional files to install.
*** Please download the Reason HyperControl personality files for use with Record
**** Only the full version of Cubase is supported; other versions such as Cubase Studio, Essential, LE, and Nuendo do not go through the qualification process.
Note: HyperControl is built into Pro Tools 8* & 9, Ableton Live 7.0.15 and higher, Propellerhead Reason 5 and Record 1.5; there are no HyperControl personalities to install.
* An updated HyperControl control surface personality file is availbale for Pro Tools 8.0.5. These fixes are already included in the latest versions of Pro Tools 9 and 10. Pro Tools 8.0.5 users should click here to download this update.
Click here to download the HyperControl user guides. This documentation explains how to configure your DAW, and how the controls function.