Text size [-] [+]
This guide will provide a quick walkthrough on how to setup your M-Audio audio and MIDI devices with Sibelius 6.
Before proceeding, you must install the latest drivers for your device.
1. Launch Sibelius 6
2. Select Preferences from the File menu (PC) or Sibelius menu (Mac)
3. Click to select Input Devices.
4. Place a check in the box to use your M-Audio USB MIDI device.
5. Click OK.
6. Select Playback Devices from the Play menu.
7. Click the button for Audio Engine Options at the bottom of the window
8. From the Interface drop down, select your CoreAudio driver for your M-Audio device (Mac), or select the ASIO driver for your M-Audio device (PC)
Note: Sibelius may identify your M-Audio device by Series (USB, FW/FireWire, Delta) and not by name in this dropdown box.
9. Click Close.
Sibelius 6 is now configured to use your M-Audio devices. Connect your speakers or headphones to your M-Audio sound card.
For more information on configuring and using Sibeilus, please refer to the Sibelisu Reference Guide, or contact Sibelius tech support.