Text size [-] [+]
ProTools and the MIDISport
Q. How do I set up my midisport for use with Protools?
A. Setting up a MIDISport with Protools:
1. Install OMS 2.3.8 and the MIDISport product drivers.
2. Install ProTools software.
3. Under MIDI Menu select input devices.
4. Select the MIDISport inputs.
5. Under display, select edit window shows/ I/O view.
6. On the edit window, under I/O view, select to the output port and MIDI channel you want to route to.
7. You should be up and running at this point.