Text size [-] [+]
The M-Audio Axiom AIR series is a powerful family of controllers that leverages every capability of your recording software. This guide covers how to setup your Axiom AIR with Apple's Logic Pro.
- Open Logic and create a new session.
- From the top bar, click the Settings button and select Synchronization.
- In the Syncronization window, select the MIDI tab.
- In the MIDI Machine Control (MMC) section, check the Listen to MMC Input box.
- If you receive a pop-up labeled Set cycle pre-processing to 1/96?, select Change to 1/96.
- From the top bar, select Preferences > Control Surfaces > Controller Assignments.
- In the Controller Assignments window, click the Learn Mode button at the bottom right corner.
- While Learn Mode is active, click and move any parameter in Logic you want to control (fader, pan, plugin controls).
- Next, slide your finger on the Axiom AIR fader, knob, or pad you want to assign to that control. The parameter should begin to move/respond to the control immediately.
- Repeat these steps for any other type of parameter you want to map. When you are finished, make sure to click Learn Mode again (so it is not a darker grey color).
- Not all 3rd party plugin effects and instruments will work with this, but many do. The previous steps remain the same for those.
Whether you are a customer or dealer, if you already own an M-Audio product, or if you just have pre-sales questions, the M-Audio technical support team is available to help!
Visit the link below to connect with any of the following support options: online community support, phone support, email support.