Text size [-] [+]
Oxygen DirectLink is compatible with Cubase* 4, 5, and 6. Follow the steps below to install the Oxygen DirectLink personality and to configure the Oxygen (blue) 3rd gen keyboard as a control surface in Cubase.
* Only the full version of Cubase is supported; other versions such as Cubase Studio, Essential, LE, and Nuendo do not go through the qualification process. See this article for the latest compatibility information with the latest versions of Cubase.
Installing the DirectLink Personality
- Download Oxygen DirectLink for Cubase* for your operating system from our drivers/updates page at www.m-audio.com/drivers
- Double-click the Oxygen DirectLink for Cubase Installer and follow the on-screen instructions
DirectLink Configuration for Cubase
- Launch Cubase
- Go to the Devices Menu and choose Device Setup
- Click the "+" and select M-Audio Oxygen
- Select the Oxygen In and Out for the MIDI Input and Output
- Click OK
Your Oxygen (blue) 3rd gen keyboard will be in DirectLink mode and ready to control Cubase. Whenever Cubase is launched, DirectLink will activate automatically and map Oxygen Controls. For further information on the controls available with DirectLink, please refer to Chapter 7 in the Oxygen user guide.