Text size [-] [+]
Oxygen DirectLink is built into Live since version 8.0.9 and later. No additional driver or software installation is required.
1. To enable DirectLink in Live with Oxygen 25/49/61/88, choose Preferences from the Options menu (PC) or Live menu (Mac). Click the MIDI Sync tab from the Preferences window.
2. In the Control Surface column, choose “Oxygen 3rd Gen” from the pop-up menu in the first row.
3. From the Input and Output columns, choose your Oxygen keyboard.
Note: When using the Microsoft class-complaint driver in Windows XP, select USB Audio Device for Input and Output
4. Under MIDI Ports, turn Track On for the Oxygen input. For Output, make sure Track, Sync, and Remote are Off
5. Close the Preferences window.
6. Load Preset 10 on the Oxygen keyboard by using the + and - buttons. You are now able to control Live with DirectLink.
For information on how controls are assigned with this configuring, please go to the Help Menu>Help View, select Control Surface Reference lesson, and then locate Oxygen 3rd Gen in the list.